Call For Sites 2021
Welcome to the Harborough District Council Call for Sites, open between 26 March and 4 June 2021.
Site details will inform a new Strategic Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA). The SHELAA is a basic capacity assessment only and therefore please do not provide promotional brochures, detailed reports or commission new supporting evidence.
Please note that submissions from previous Call for Sites will not be carried forward. Therefore, for any site to be considered by the Council it must be submitted again with the latest available site information.
You will need to complete a separate form for each site that you wish to put forward for assessment.
Before you start please note that the following information will be required:
- landowner contact details (if you are submitting land on behalf of a client)
- site size (hectares) and location details
- site map (plot this on the map in the form, or provide a map showing the site boundary in context, at minimum 1:1200 scale, with North arrow and a red line indicating its full extent, or attach a shape file)
- site information such as any relevant planning history, current land uses, any known constraints and environmental or heritage designations
- details of proposed uses and capacity
- site availability and ownership details
- potential site delivery timeframes
Further guidance is included within the online form.
To help with your completion of the Call for Sites online form, a list of the questions is available here for your reference and convenience. Please note, however, that all sites must be submitted through the online form. Word or PDF submissions will not be accepted.
Once you have started a form, your progress will be saved automatically allowing you to complete it later. Any forms that have not been submitted can be accessed by going to 'My account' and selecting 'Drafts'.
You can view and print your completed site submissions by going to 'My account' and selecting the 'Unprocessed' tab. A print button is available for each form submission.
Submit your site
Click the pencil icon to the left to start submitting your site.