Call For Sites 2021
Welcome to the Harborough District Council Call for Sites, open between 26 March and 4 June 2021.
Site details will inform a new Strategic Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA). The SHELAA is a basic capacity assessment only and therefore please do not provide promotional brochures, detailed reports or commission new supporting evidence.
Please note that submissions from previous Call for Sites will not be carried forward. Therefore, for any site to be considered by the Council it must be submitted again with the latest available site information.
You will need to complete a separate form for each site that you wish to put forward for assessment.
Before you start please note that the following information will be required:
- landowner contact details (if you are submitting land on behalf of a client)
- site size (hectares) and location details
- site map (plot this on the map in the form, or provide a map showing the site boundary in context, at minimum 1:1200 scale, with North arrow and a red line indicating its full extent, or attach a shape file)
- site information such as any relevant planning history, current land uses, any known constraints and environmental or heritage designations
- details of proposed uses and capacity
- site availability and ownership details
- potential site delivery timeframes
Further guidance is included within the online form.
Submit your site
Click the pencil icon to the left to start submitting your site.